It's been WAY too long since I've posted - tomorrow we'll have something worth writing about (we have our next sonogram and will find out if we've got a baby boy or a baby girl on the way!!!) - but I thought I'd at least post an updated belly photo...
Andy is studying hard for his LAST final on Friday - he is really looking forward to his Christmas break! He definitely deserves the rest! I'm very proud of him for all his hard work this semester. And he's been incredibly helpful and supportive around the house, which has been really nice with the tiredness of pregnancy. :) And Wayne-Dog is being cute as usual!
Hope this finds you all doing well and preparing well for Christmas! God bless! I'll be sure to post again soon with our family news! :)
Love,
Abby


You look great Abby!!! How exciting that you're starting to show :) I cannot wait to hear if you're expecting a boy or girl!!! What an exciting day! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDelete