Thursday, May 5, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday - Snapshot #8

YAAAAY Dada!!!!

Well this has been a big week for somebody in our household.... Andy finished Law School on Wednesday!!! Three whole years of ridiculous amounts of reading, intense exams, reciting and debating in front of 50+ of your peers... holy smokes, he's DONE!!! And what an accomplishment! We are SO very proud of him! I don't have a photo commemorating it yet (graduation isn't until May 14th), but this is a photo I snapped of John after church a few weeks ago. It was saved on my phone, and I texted it to Andy after his last final EVER!!! (Well, except for the biggest "final" of his life -- the Bar Exam in late July...) ;)
A job well done, Dada!

God bless and have a great weekend!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, and Wayne-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment