Oops! Forgot to post one yesterday! :)

Looks like John's got BIG shoes to fill! No special story on this one, but it
is fitting -- as this week I am trying to finish a book for him filled with photos and stories of his Popo (his great-granddad, John Gaschen) after whom he was named! Popo passed away about 2 years ago, and since John will never get to meet him (not here on earth, anyways), I wanted to gather stories about the great man his namesake was!
On a side-note, I also learned that I need to set out matching shorts/shirts for him on the mornings that Dada gets him dressed! ;) Y'all have a great weekend and take care! God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John and Wayne-Dog
Ha Ha! The picking out of the outfits only works until they want to dress themselves...Kolb has been known to come out in a tank top, plaid shorts, and snow boots. Lord help us!
ReplyDelete