SNAPSHOT #16:
This is John swinging at the playground right outside of the lodge we stayed in at Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado for Andy's family's Family Reunion. Look at those mountains in the background! It was a beautiful site, and we had SUCH a fun time! I'll make a separate post (I know, I'm WAY behind on regular posts...) all about that!SNAPSHOT(S) #17

From Colorado, Mom and Dad flew into Denver and drove out to pick John and I up for a quick trip to Montana (poor Andy had to drive home to Lubbock to keep studying for the Bar Exam). We went North to help celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Bergman's 60th Wedding Anniversary! John also got to meet his Great-Grandma Alme and several relatives from both sides of the family. It was his first trip up there, and it was a whirl-wind of a trip -- 4 of the 6 days were spent on the road! He was a champ on the way up there, but the way back was another story.... let's just say that if Mom hadn't been willing to sit in the back seat to take care of/entertain him, it would have been a mess (my "morning" sickness that lasts all day PLUS getting car sick made me a candidate for the front seat). My mom was a life-saver and a saint! Thanks again, Mom and Dad, for making that trip possible! Again, I'll do a separate post about that trip in the future.Hope you have a great weekend! Take care and God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Baby, and Wayne-Dog


Abby - Great pictures of you and John!! It was wonderful seeing you both in Montana!!
ReplyDelete