Andy and I are VERY excited to announce our BIG NEWS:
That's right, we're expecting our first little one! This post is overdue, as we have known for about 3 weeks now, but I wanted to wait to put it on here until I got a chance to start work and tell everyone there... So yes, we're pregnant!!!
We are just over 8 weeks along, and we're due May 15th! We feel so privileged and so blessed, and we sure can't wait! We have our first sonogram this Friday, which we are really looking forward to. The night we found out, after telling our families our exciting news, Andy treated us to ice cream! So of course I made him take a few photos...
Here's Andy, the happy Daddy-to-be:
We are just over 8 weeks along, and we're due May 15th! We feel so privileged and so blessed, and we sure can't wait! We have our first sonogram this Friday, which we are really looking forward to. The night we found out, after telling our families our exciting news, Andy treated us to ice cream! So of course I made him take a few photos...
Here's Andy, the happy Daddy-to-be:
And the Mama-to-be:
And even Wayne-Dog is excited:
As for other news, Andy is busy as ever with studying and competitions this fall semester for Law School. He's doing great, and this weekend we are excited to have his best friend from high school, Nate Ramsey, visit us up here in Lubbock. Nate is a First Leiutenant in the Army and will soon pin on as Captain. He recently returned from serving in Iraq for over a year - we are very proud of him and grateful for his service. Oh, and he brought his Border Collie named Sarah -- yes, our dogs' names are Wayne and Sarah! ha!
As for me, I passed my Boards exam in mid-September and have started working as a full-time Physical Therapist. I'm working in an outpatient ortho clinic called Physical Therapy Today -- it's a great clinic and I work with a fantastic group of people! It's been an adventure adjusting to the real world, with working full time (and the constant nausea of morning sickness, ha!), but it's all more than worth it. I'm learning a lot, and we are sure looking forward to my first paycheck! ;)
We've also had a lot of fun this fall with tailgating before Texas Tech football games and spending time with friends and family! We are truly blessed, and we thank you for all the prayers for our baby! We would love to hear from y'all and see how everyone is doing -- don't hesitate to call, email, or stop in! You've always got a place to stay here in West Texas! :)
Love,
Abby, Andy, Baby and Wayne-Dog :)


No comments:
Post a Comment