Well it's been way too long since I've posted, and we've sure been busy! (some work, lots of play) :) Let's see... since I last posted: Andy finished summer school, I FINALLY finished PT school for good!, we took an AWESOME trip to Montana and Wyoming (that post to come... with LOTS of photos), and our newest niece Kinsey Anne Bergman was born (Aug 11)!! Also, Andy has started his fall semester of Law School (year 2 of 3), and I've been studying for my licensure exam (which I will take on Sept 11th). That about sums it up for this quick update. I'll leave you with some photos of Kinsey!
Kinsey gettin' some snuggles with her Grandma:
Here she's got her eyes open, checkin' out Uncle Andy:
Proud Daddy:
Here's the best close-up I have so far... looks like she's having a good dream:


cute new niece!! congrats she's adorable!!! and congrats on finishing school and good luck on your exam!!!
ReplyDelete