Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Photos!

Hi again!

Well it's been WAY too long since I've posted - Christmas came and went (and it was wonderful!), and we're already a month into 2010! Boy how time flies! I plan to make another post soon with photos from Christmas (as soon as I get them all uploaded to the computer), but in the meantime I wanted to share John's latest photos!

We had another sonogram last Friday (Jan 20th) at 23 weeks - we were so pleased and grateful to hear that Baby John's heart and brain and all other organs are looking good and developing as they should!!! :) So without further adieu, here are his most recent pictures:




ALMOST a "guns up" ;) He wouldn't get his hand out of his face during most of the sonogram, so we barely got the above shots (but the sonographer was persistent)! And we're grateful! What a handsome little guy!

That's it for now... hope this finds you doing well! God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, Baby John, and Wayne-Dog :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Abby he is so precious!!!! I love his little face :) I can't believe you're already 24 weeks - it seems like time is just flying by!! I honestly think the second half of pregnancy goes faster than the first, so get ready! Sweet baby John will be here before we know it!! I can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms :) I hope yall are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell John to keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete