Saturday, February 20, 2010

12 Weeks To Go!

Wow! It's sure hard to believe that little John will be here in just 12 short weeks! We are so very excited and can't wait to meet him! He is moving a lot these days, and we are both growing! I feel him move the most in the evening and at night - I think I rock him to sleep when I'm when I'm on my feet all day at work! :)

We have our next (and probably last) sonogram in 3 weeks - we can't wait to see him again and hear his precious heart beat! And man oh man, we can't wait to meet him come May! Here are a couple belly photos (taken last weekend, at 27 weeks) for a quick update:


We also want to wish our Godson and nephew, Ethan Kim, a very Happy 1st Birthday!!! We sure wish we could help you celebrate down in Houston! And Happy Birthday, also, to my Grandpa MJ Bergman! :) Hope this finds the rest of you doing well! God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, Baby John, and Wayne-Dog




1 comment: