While this post is overdue, I still wanted to share it...
We have sure had some crazy winter weather lately in West Texas - until last week, it had become like clockwork to get a snow storm every Thursday. Then last week it snowed on Tuesday, and now there's a chance we'll get some tomorrow... there's no tellin'! The moisture has been great, though it makes it difficult to figure out when to wash your car! (and mine desperately needs a bath!!) But Wayne-Dog has REALLY enjoyed the snow! He's turned into quite the snow dog!
I now work half-day Fridays, so one Friday when Andy's classes were cancelled (a few weeks ago), we bundled up to go play with Wayne-Dog in the snow. When Andy pulled out the snow bibs, I put on the first pair and was quite pleased that I was still able to zip them up (I hadn't worn them in years)! Unfortunately, we quickly realized that I had put on Andy's snow bibs! And in order to squeeeeeze into my pair, I had to lay on the couch and get Andy's help - heck, I was worried we may need a pair of pliers to get that zipper up! ;-)
Long story short, I wasn't able to move very easily out in the snow, and I'm pretty sure Baby John stayed warm because he was so squished! Andy and Wayne wrestled quite a bit, and of course we made snow angels (though I needed help getting up - both because of my growing belly and because I was afraid of busting open the over-stressed seams of my snow bibs)!
Here are some photos from our family snow day, plus a video (if I can get it to work) of Wayne-Dog trying to catch the snowflakes! Too cute!
Andy took this photo when he took Wayne-Dog on a walk while I was at work - the snow was incredible:
Wrestlin'...


No comments:
Post a Comment