On Saturday, Andy, Wayne-Dog, and I all headed out to a local park to take a few maternity photos before Baby John makes his grand arrival! All the credit goes to Andy for taking some great photos! Yes we're amateurs, but I was still happy with some of the photos we got! :) We did have to get creative and use the ol' timer to take photos of the whole fam, but it worked well enough! Just wanted to share these... boy, we can't wait to meet our little bun-in-the-oven!





Hope you have a great week! As for a baby update, we go back to the doctor tomorrow to see if we've made any progress! Sure feels like it, but we'll see! Take care and God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, Baby John, and Wayne-Dog :)


Aw! These look great, Abs! Such a pretty little pregnant lady! Glowing! Kolbe was born five days after I took my maternity pictures so I'm going to sign up for Thursday! Ha ha! Who knows!?! Those are awesome pictures of Andy with Wayne at the end too...some of the best I've ever seen of him! Mark and I can't wait to take a picture of our own with our godson!!!
ReplyDelete