Yeah, John will be sporting that at all the weddings we attend for the next year! hahaha. Quoting Talladega Nights, Andy says, "I like it because it's formal, but it says 'I'm here to party!'" ;-)So for Father's Day, I wanted to post a few of my favorite photos of Andy enjoying the first month of fatherhood. Enjoy! :)
First meeting his son:
One of my all-time favorites -- believe it or not, this was not posed!

John snoozin' with his Daddy:
Andy and his boys, John and Wayne-Dog:
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! God bless each of you! Here are our favorite photos of each of us with our dads when we were little. Thank you for teaching us so much! Can't wait to make great memories with our son. Here's a quote from a book titled "Father to Son," which speaks volumes:"Turning a boy into a man is a man's job. Since the beginning of time, it's been up to a father to make his son responsible. Kind. Courageous. Honorable.
A young boy doesn't come with instructions. He just comes with boundless love and an adventurous spirit. But the journey to manhood begins very early . . . the first time he looks at his dad and thinks, 'I want to be like him.'"
Love you, Dad!


Love,
Abby, Andy, John and Wayne-Dog


LOVE that picture of Andy's head on little John's! What a beautiful moment to capture!
ReplyDelete