Wednesday, June 16, 2010

John turns 1 month old!

Yesterday, John turned 1 month old! I had hoped to post this yesterday, but I have been under the weather with mastitis for the past several days. But on to the Birthday Boy! Because I had been sick, I didn't get to bake him a cake (yes, I'm the cheesy mother that would do that to celebrate one month instead of just one year!). ;) Instead, I picked up a mini caramel brownie that you make in the microwave (surprisingly tasty, actually!) and put a candle in it. I love this photo -- he looks excited! :)
Time to blow out your candle -- close your eyes and make a wish! ;)
Here John is, chillin' out with his Dad on his birthday:
Now the rest of these photos are just a few of our favorites from the past few weeks... sorry to bombard you with pictures, but he's just so cute I can't help it! :-D Not that I'm a little biased or anything...

The first real smile we have on record! Aunt Jenny actually captured this with one hand! Nice work, photographer!
Wayne-Dog givin' John a little lick...
Sweet Boy...
Another smile/smirk!
Snuggled in with his Daddy:
Big Blue Eyes!
haha, so I tried to get creative and get some posed shots... I love this one!
I love all his little wrinkles!
The photos never quite do him justice, but I just love John in blue -- it sure brings out his deep blue eyes! Thanks to Pinkie for his cute blue onesie!
Handsome Boy!
That's it for now! Hard to believe the first month of this little guy's life has flown by so quickly! We are loving every minute of it and so grateful for our beautiful baby boy!

Love,
Abby, Andy, John and Wayne-Dog

1 comment:

  1. He is quite adorable! Hope you are feeling better very soon~

    ReplyDelete