I am so far behind with blogging -- there is so much to catch up on! John is growing like a weed, and will turn 7 months old next week! He is SUCH a happy little boy, and we are so blessed! We have had so much fun this fall, so here are a few photos to tell the story from John's perspective:
Trying out Dada's cowboy hat... I think I've got a long ways to go!

Pumpkin Head! This hat fits a little better, and it's extra-special because Grandma made it for me:

We watched a LOT of football this fall, and I had a lot of fun rootin' for the Houston Texans. (Thanks to Pinkie for my great outfit! I wore it for every game.) Go Texans!


And every Saturday I was decked out in my Texas Tech duds to cheer on our Red Raiders! I even got to go to a home game and an away game (against Baylor out in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl). Wreck 'em Tech!

Our Red Raider Family:

"I love smiling! Smiling's my favorite!" (Quoting the movie Elf)


I even got to hang out with both of my grandmas this fall -- Gramma:

And Pinkie:

While I'm a happy and outgoing boy most of the time, Mama says I can turn on the charm too sometimes:

One of Mama's favorites... I'm a morning person (and a post-nap person). Mama says I didn't get that from her!

I love this great ball my Aunt Laura made for me... I'm having a lot of fun discovering all my toys!


I learned how to roll over! This is a picture right when I rolled from my belly to my back. I was pretty proud of myself!

Dada and my Wayne-Dog... the 3 of us have a lot of fun together!

I also started eating solids! So far it's mostly been rice cereal, but I'm into green beans right now... next up is carrots, I can't wait!

Even though I'm growing fast, Mama can still steal a little snuggle now and then:

Hangin' out with Dada on a Sunday afternoon... he needed a study break!

I love to laugh out loud now! I'm still figuring it out, but it sure is a lot of fun!

Well that was a whirlwind update! Next I'll have to share my first home Texas Tech football game! Hope you're doing great and getting excited for Christmas! God bless!
Love,
John (and my parents and puppy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment