I LOVE this time of year! I love catching up with family and friends through Christmas cards and photos (Sadly, I just got our Christmas cards mailed out today!). I love decorating the home, trimming the tree, and setting up the Nativity as a family. I love enjoying Christmas lights all over town, listening to Nat King Cole Christmas music, and warming up with a fire at night. I love wrapping packages, drinking hot chocolate, and watching (and quoting!) the movie Elf about 8 1/2 times in the course of one month. And I absolutely LOVE this little guy and seeing the joys of Christmas through his precious eyes!



Now THERE'S a present under the the tree -- the BEST present we've ever received!! May God bless you and keep you at Christmastime and always! From our family to yours... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Love in Christ,
Abby, Andy, John and Wayne-Dog
Abby! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Just precious! I love these pictures! Happy New Year to you and your family!
ReplyDelete