Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday - Snapshot #1

So I've decided to start a new blog initiative... I've been inspired by my sister-in-law and good friend Laura, who writes "Three Thought Thursday" episodes each week on her blog Sweetheart-n-Sunshine. It's just a simple little thing she does each week to archive what her and her family are up to at that point in their lives. She can later look back at all that they have experienced, celebrated, endured...

Well, I've decided to take my own spin on it, since my favorite thing on any blog is the photos. I love looking through photographs -- from friends'/family's personal blogs to professional photographers. So I've decided to start a weekly post of my own called "Favorite Photo Friday." Each week I'm going to take the time to post a photo from the past week -- a "snapshot" into our lives! (super cheesy, I know!) :) It'll be my little way of archiving what our little family is up to! So here goes nothin'! Without further adieu... our very first Favorite Photo Friday:

Although it may not look like it, this one is especially funny -- let me give you a little background... While I was doing dishes and Andy was in the garage, I heard a funny noise. I thought John was scratching on something, so I peered around into the family room (where he was last seen -- now that he's crawling, he can get anywhere in the house SO fast!), only to find no John. So I followed the "scratching" noise only to find him in the office. In the dark. Shredding up paper. That he took out of a folder. Off of the bookshelf. Which happened to be Andy's important research for a huge project in his National Security Law class! Hahahahaha! I called for Andy to come see, and we just rolled on the floor laughing! I did a handy little tape job and it's no big deal, but it was such a funny little moment with John! Guess it's also a learning opportunity for ol' Mama and Dada to keep important things a little more out of reach!

Well here's to starting a new blogging habit... hope I can keep up with this better than any kind of New Year's resolution! ;) Take care and God bless!

Love,
Abby, Andy, John, and Wayne-Dog

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a good idea! And like they say...a picture is worth a thousand words...which is often what I end up splattering all over my weekly post!

    ReplyDelete