But anyways, on to the photo(s)... this week I'm posting two. Simply because I can! :) I'm posting this first one because it cracks me up! On Thursday night we went out to dinner with some very good friends to celebrate Erin's birthday. Pat was already in town from Vegas (he's stationed out there at Nellis AFB), and we were having a great time! But we kept John out a little past his bedtime. When we got home and got him into his jammies, it was about 9:45. Usually he wakes up a little while we change him -- but he must have been exhausted! Too much partying, I guess! He passed out in the car and didn't wake up until morning. As soon as Andy changed him, he rolled over on the changing table and didn't budge! He would have slept there all night if we'd let him!
(This picture also just gets me -- look how BIG he's getting! He barely fits on the changing table! Man, they grow up fast!)The next picture is just too sweet! It's a little out of focus, but I snapped it last night when he was playing with the pups at Ben and Erin's house. He was crawling towards me, and I thought this face was just too sweet not to share!
That's it for this week! Hopefully next week I'll actually post "Favorite Photo Friday" on Friday! :) Y'all take care and God bless!Love,
Abby, Andy, John, and Wayne-Dog


No comments:
Post a Comment