Monday, April 4, 2011

Catching up on Winter/Early Spring 2011

Well I've started my new blog initiative of weekly posting, but while I'm anxious to post new photos -- from Andy's Bataan Death March Memorial Marathon, John's first rodeo, and Tulip Season on Texas Tech campus -- I realize I never caught up from late winter and early spring!

So here's a complete picture OVERLOAD! John has changed SO much throughout these photos -- especially since these first few! In these photos, he ranges from 7 months old (right before Christmas) to 10 months old (around St. Patrick's Day). Here goes!

"Who me?"
Bath-time!! Isn't my monster towel (made by my Aunt Mandi Bergman) awesome??
Hanging out with my cousin Kinsey Bergman on New Year's Day -- for the Texas Tech football Bowl game:

Playin' Peek-A-Boo after bathtime:
Mama's Boys! I love hanging out with Dada and Wayne-Dog:
Best laugh EVER!

(Thank you to my Great Aunt Sharon and Great Uncle Ray for my favorite winter outfit!)
Uh-oh, Mama is ticklin' me!

Say Cheese!
Happiest Baby Ever!
A sweet one:
Rosy cheeks!
Interrupting Dada's studies -- it's what I do best!
Hanging out by my favorite window! Mom tries to clean my handprints off one side and Wayne-Dog's nose-prints off the other side... looks like me and my pup are winning so far!
Sweetheart!!
Pull-ups!

Busted! -- Dad was helping all along... I'm not that strong! (...yet!)
"Hi Mama!"
Racing with Dada:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kiss me, I'm Irish! (really!)
And had to throw these ones in here -- Lubbock has the absolute BEST sunsets ever! Truly a beautiful work of God's Hands!

Sorry for the whirlwind of photos, though I think I'm all caught up now! Take care and God bless!

Love,
Abby, Andy, John, and Wayne-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment