Well hello again, blog world... It's been WAY too long! Since my attempt to summarize our whirlwind summer in one post may take a while, I decided that I'd at least try to get back on track with my "Favorite Photo Friday"
posts to share my favorite pics of the boys each week. They are growing too quickly, and I want to record as much of it as I can!
We are finally getting settled in San Antonio, and I will begin working on Monday. It's been SUCH a treat to be home with the boys the past 2 months! Here's a little taste of the joy they bring to our lives!
![]() |
| What a handsome little fella! |
![]() |
| Rub-a-dub-dub, two brothers in the tub! |
![]() |
| This guy has become a pretty good eater -- you'd never guess he was a preemie! |
![]() |
| We've started a new family tradition of making homemade pizza at least one Friday each month -- John has really taken to it and enjoys adding the toppings... |
![]() |
| ...Though sometimes we can't put them on fast enough to keep up with him stuffing them in his mouth! Ha! |
![]() | ||||||||
| Although he has become a terrible sleeper, he still knows how to melt our hearts! |
Have a great weekend! Take care and God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Will, and Wayne-Dog








No comments:
Post a Comment