First, some photos of the Baptism...
Ethan receiving the blessed chrism on his chest:
Ethan getting Baptized! He did great!
E and his proud parents and Godparents...
All of the family who were able to attend the Baptism - Ethan with both sets of Grandparents, his parents, and Godparents:
The Kim Family and their newly Baptized baby!

Dad and Mom as the proud Grandparents:

Andy and me (ahem, I mean "the Godfather" [in a mobster accent of course] and me) with our newest Godson:

Jae's parents reading Ethan his new Bible that Andy and I gave him. Isn't this photo GREAT?!

Ethan gave us a cute framed photo and these awesome Tshirts as a thank you! haha, thanks E! :) These are great!
Ok, so on to more photos of Ethan... because he's just so darn irresistible! :) We had a great time hanging out at Jenny and Jae's and Mom and Dad's homes. Enjoy the pictures -- I know there's a ton of them, but photos are my favorite part of any blog, so I thought it can't hurt to share these! :)
E just LOVED when Grandpa would get in his face so he could feel Grandpa's scruffy whiskers -- he would just laugh and laugh!
Dad and Mom as the proud Grandparents:
Andy and me (ahem, I mean "the Godfather" [in a mobster accent of course] and me) with our newest Godson:
Jae's parents reading Ethan his new Bible that Andy and I gave him. Isn't this photo GREAT?!
Ethan gave us a cute framed photo and these awesome Tshirts as a thank you! haha, thanks E! :) These are great!
Ok, so on to more photos of Ethan... because he's just so darn irresistible! :) We had a great time hanging out at Jenny and Jae's and Mom and Dad's homes. Enjoy the pictures -- I know there's a ton of them, but photos are my favorite part of any blog, so I thought it can't hurt to share these! :)
Hangin' out with Uncle Andy:

E just LOVED when Grandpa would get in his face so he could feel Grandpa's scruffy whiskers -- he would just laugh and laugh!
Grandma and Ethan:
E lookin' at his Mama....

What a DOLL!!!
A staring contest with Mr. Monkey.... sorry kiddo, but I'm puttin' my money on the monkey...

What a DOLL!!!

A staring contest with Mr. Monkey.... sorry kiddo, but I'm puttin' my money on the monkey...












No comments:
Post a Comment