Well we started out the 4th at the annual "4th on Broadway" parade and free street festival. It's always a ton of fun (plus there's usually some great people watching... especially mullets) ;) Andy's Uncle David Gaschen and his family (wife Jeanne and kiddos Andrew and Molly) got to ride on one of the floats in the parade. Uncle Dave sang in the big concert before the fireworks show that night. We couldn't make it to the concert, but I bet it was awesome!Here's a photo of the family before they saw us:
And when we got their attention, I somehow only got Uncle Dave and Andrew in the photo... I was too focused on waving, I guess: (I love that Andrew has a funnel cake! That's great!) :)
Here's a group photo from the parade-watching... Our friends Dwight Clark, (us), and Ben and Erin Johnson:
We grilled out and hung out the rest of the day at Ben and Erin's brand new home. It's beautiful! We had a great time - lots of Aggie Golf and the guys smoked some delicious ribs for dinner! It was a feast! Thanks for having us, ya'll!Ben and Andy playing Aggie Golf:
Mark and Joe watching somebody rack up the points:
Laura, Rudy (Reagan), and Mandi:
Uncle Andy and Shelb:Erin and Kolb (with the giant green balloon BEFORE it popped... wasn't Kolbe surprised!):
Well that's about it... Hope ya'll had a great weekend! Take care and God bless! :)
Shelby and Aunt Abby... smile, Shelb! :)
Here's one of Rudy... what a cutie! 


hey i was just going to let you know that i stalked and found you!!! it was so great seeing ya'll last night, it was a nice surprise!!! and you have adorable nieces and nephews!!!!
ReplyDelete