Group shot! :) (minus Dad... he was behind the camera) :-/
The Aggies in the family... (Dad was an aggie for the day - although he wore neutral green! I'm pretty sure he rooted for A&M mostly to irritate Joe and I) ;) We had a great time, Dad - hope you did too!
Sisters!

Ahhh - beautiful! Nothing better than some Texas Tech football on a cool fall evening with a West Texas sunset!
So on to the rest of the weekend...
Mom, Jenny, Ethan and Owen stayed a few days into the week, but Dad had to head out of town for work. While we had Gramma and Gramps together with all their grandkids, we had to get some photos -- here are my favorite two (out of at least 20 attempts! ha! Thank goodness for digital cameras instead of film!)
...And John decided he was done... I love Dad's (Gramps') expression!
Now one of just the kiddos -- not too shabby!
Movie Star! Here's John in my J-Lo glasses:
Owen! He was laughing at Gramps -- it was too cute! He has such a great smile!
Uncle Andy playing soccer with Ethan and Shelby in the backyard:
The boys (Ethan and John) building towers together -- translation: Ethan builds, John destroys :)
There's a story behind this one... and if you've been around John lately you'll appreciate it! He's got an obsession with STARS. Seriously, he loves the shape! He points it out all over -- in our Texas room, on t-shirts, in the community, on tv, ANYWHERE! And when he sees one, he says in his sweet little voice (and often shouts) in excitement, "Dar!" :) While Jenny and the boys were here, we set up the pack-n-play... which of course had stars on it. The patch he's pointing to had at least 15 stars on it, and he pointed them out one by own, barely having time to take a breath in between -- "Dar! Dar! Dar! Dar!" :) I'm sure this explanation doesn't do it justice, but I had to share it because it is just too cute! One of these days I'll figure out how to upload a video of it, but this will have to suffice in the meantime:
Gramma made these hats for the boys -- so handsome!
Two cousins gettin' into trouble on the iphone. E was actually showing John a game, it was cute:
I was able to take a day off work during the week to spend extra time with family. So we took a little trip to the park by our house:
John-Boy!

Ethan!
Shelby!
Kinsey!
Peek-a-boo:
Group photo (minus Gramma):
Love this one -- check out Ethan and Shelby posing:
As we headed back home, we asked Ethan to go get John - it was sweet. He's such a good big brother/big cousin:
Now we have to close with sweet Owen! Here he was flirtin' with his Mommy...
And cracking up! He has such a sweet laugh:
That's about it! I know Jenny, Mandi and Mom probably have more photos, but I thought I'd share what I had. We had a WONDERFUL weekend and are so grateful for family time! Thanks to Mom, Dad, Jenny, Ethan and Owen for making the big trip up to Lubbock. Love y'all and miss y'all!
Take care and God bless -- have a great week and a happy early Halloween!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Baby John, and Wayne-Dog :)


No comments:
Post a Comment