Wanna play ball??

All bundled up for the cold weather!
Mr. Helpful! I got this photo with a text that simply said "Yep" from Andy when I was finishing paperwork up at work Thursday night -- John tried to help Dada add spices to stew for dinner. Ha! :)
One tired guy! During his nap last weekend, we found John like this. Does this mean he's outgrowing his crib? :)
Y'all have a wonderful weekend! Since the Rangers couldn't get the "W" tonight, I suppose I should congratulate my father-in-law on his Cardinals winning the World Series. ;) Take care and God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Baby Will, and Wayne-Dog :)


"Juan Diego" is so cute! But where's the pics from the pumpkin patch!?! Pinkie has been raving about some priceless shots of John in his green overalls. She had a blast with him. Are we going to be seeing y'all soon? (crossing fingers...i hear of a texans game for y'all at some point...)
ReplyDeleteOh! Just saw the new header pic! Duh! What a doll baby!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, La! I finally posted the pumpkin patch photos tonight... and yes, we're headed to Houston for a Texans game in December!
ReplyDelete