Friday, February 3, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday - Snapshot #38

While I haven't done an FPF post since November, I really wanted to start that back up this week - especially because all my posts have focused on our sweet Baby Will! I wanted to include more on John in this post...

He has been SO sweet!!! Gramma has been staying with us and taking care of him all day (and many nights!) while Andy is at work and I am at the hospital with Will. We are so very, very grateful for Gramma - she is a SAINT! :) :) John has been LOVING his time with Gramma too, and she says he has been SO good and such a sweetie! Though we know he still has no idea of what becoming a Big Brother is really all about, he'll learn quickly as soon as Baby Brother comes home (hopefully next week *fingers crossed*)! Here are a few favorites of John recently...

Taking a nap while I was still in the hospital after Will's delivery:

Cheese!!

I took this photo one afternoon this week during John's nap. I just couldn't believe how big he's grown...

...So afterwards, I looked up an old photo of him from his first day home -- look how tiny he was! It's hard to believe how quickly he's grown up!

What a sweetheart!

Ok, so there's a story on this one... On John's yogurt cup, there's a picture of Dora the Explorer. John has never seen the show and I don't think he had seen her anywhere before. But when he spotted that beauty on the side of his yogurt cup, it was love at first sight! Haha, he was absolutely SMITTEN!! :)

Oooooooh John, it's your girlfriend Dora!!!

Bathtime!

Passed out with his "circles." These are just empty Icebreaker Sours containers, but John is obsessed!? Can't go anywhere (even to bed for a nap!) without his circles! :)

And a few favorites of little brother from the week --
Our little Red Raider!

The first smile I caught on camera!!

Our all-time favorite of Will so far! This was right after trying to bottle feed for the first time:

Well that's it! Sorry for the picture over-load, but I figured it was ok since I hadn't posted a "Favorite Photo Friday" since November! :) Y'all have a great weekend and God bless!

Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Will, and Wayne-Dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment