Finally! I'm doing one of these on time! :) Today we are celebrating Will's one month birthday -- boy how time flies! But that will be a separate post... Now back to Favorite Photo Friday, and as usual, I have way too many photos!
Sweet Will snoozin':

'Nuff said. Suppose I'm sleep deprived??!

Happy boy after a nap!
Sweet moment with Dada:

Big eyes!
Spaghetti face!

Sleeping like an angel:
Bathtime fun with Gramma!
Boo! Peek-a-boo over the couch never gets old!
My favorite boys!
Gramma, Will, and me -- my mom went home today after an entire MONTH up here in Lubbock! With two grandsons born here (Will - Jan 24th, Henry - Feb 6th), she sure was busy! We are so very very grateful for all of her help!! Thanks again, Mom! Love you!!
Well that's it... hope you had a great week and enjoy your weekend! Take care and God bless!
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Will, and Wayne-Dog :)


No comments:
Post a Comment