We've had a great week -- Friday marked one full week of having Will home! John has enjoyed having Gramma around (and Andy and I are very grateful to still have Gramma here -- she has been SO helpful!! Thanks again, Mom!) :) Will is doing well and hopefully growing... at his NICU follow up appt with the pediatrician, he hadn't gained any weight since leaving the NICU 5 days prior -- so we've been really trying to fatten him up! Ok, now on to the photos!
This one pretty much sums up Mom's time over at our house -- snuggling Will and entertaining John! Way to go, Gram!
What's more fun than an empty cardboard box?!

Gramma helped John paint for the first time! While he wasn't sure what to think of it at first, I think we'll have quite an artist on our hands in no time:
Here's Will.... just busy melting my heart away:
Ah, yes. John's favorite pastime. Emptying the entire contents of his drawers. This is a daily event, regardless of how many "No's" he gets or how many times he has to help put everything back... There are definitely worse messes he could be making, so I guess I won't complain!

Last Saturday, Joe, Mandi, and their kids came by to meet Will! They've been super supportive but hadn't been able to meet him yet since he was in the NICU so long. Andy also got to meet their brand new baby, Henry!
Snuggling cousins! (Will on the left, Henry on the right. This was so sweet!)
An attempt at a family (of four!) photo:
Silly boy, wearing Mama's shoes!
As I did with John, I wanted to take a photo of Will next to the same toy each month to show his growth. Since I didn't get a chance to really do this when he was brand new, this is Will at 3 weeks: (He was not a fan of being unswaddled and undressed!)
What a sweetheart! Holding Gramma's finger:

Suppose he has enough toys?!?

I'll leave you with a few of my favorites of Will:
Have a wonderful weekend (what's left of it!)! God bless.
Love,
Abby, Andy, John, Will, and Wayne-Dog :)


No comments:
Post a Comment